asawebinar - Ultrasound of the post treatment breast
Presented by Louise Worley
Ultrasound of the post treatment breast
This webinar is aimed at sonographers and sonologists who do breast ultrasound.
1. The treatments and procedures done for breast cancer and surveillance
2. Expected acute and chronic changes
3. Ultrasound of breast cancer recurrence and other post treatment changes and appearances
4. Techniques used to examine the scarred and post treatment breast.
Toowoomba/Darling Downs Branch meeting
Dr Eric Donaldson will be guest speaker on the topic of pre & post surgical breast with particular reference to what the surgeon is wanting
This will be followed by the live webinar presented by Louise Worley and is aimed at sonographers and sonologists who do breast ultrasound
Newcastle Branch education meeting
Obstetric and gynaecological sonography
- Scanning for endometriosis presented by Suzana Drinic
- Non-invasive prenatal testing presented by Dr Mary Norris
- Early pregnancy failure presented by Dr Gracia Chong
- and more to come
Sponsored by GE Healthcare
Palmerston North Branch meeting
Dr Peter Dixon will be speaking on the foot and ankle.